SUCCESS IS OUR DUTY
Our Vision – To Be The Best Place to Work, Buy and Sell Real Estate.
HOW? – Positively Impacting Personally, Professionally and Financially the Lives of Real Estate Professionals.
Belief Lid – We Believe we can dominate the market of positively transforming personally, professionally, and financially the lives of real estate professionals.
Operational Effectiveness Lid – To ensure we are positively transforming Real Estate Professionals lives and dominating that space, we will measure our impact through entrepreneurial operating system, Identify any gaps in any area of performance and move quickly to close them, aligning all people and processes with our core purpose.
Leadership Lid – To fulfill our duty of influencing real estate professionals to grow personally, professionally, and financially, we will train every day to grow personally, professionally and financially and be a mentor our clients will never outgrow.
Our Daily Routine – Increasing Real Estate Professionals Incomes by 300% or More Without Giving Up their Personal Lives to Do it!
Our Core Purpose – Helping You Achieve Your Hearts Desire!
Our Motto – Go Serve Big!
Five Core Value Commitments to Each Other Our Clients and Our Community!
Second mile service: Go Serve Big!!!
Empower and Inspire Others
Value Relationships by Expressing Gratitude
Embrace Continuous Improvement
A Core Philosophy – The Size of the hole you receive thru is directly proportionate to the size of the hole you give thru.
– Benefit Rich Brokerage Name- Your Home Sold Guaranteed!
– The Super Profitable Sales Team Business Plan!
– The #1 Real Estate Business Building SYSTEM in the World
– The Best in Personal, Professional and Financial Coaching Done by Billion Dollar Agents Craig Proctor, Todd Walters, and Rudy Lira Kusuma
– Association with the top 1% of Real Estate Professionals in North America!
– Income Increase Guarantee- you will earn 100K more in the next 12 months or we’ll pay you the difference.
Our Model – Everything We Do is Designed to Progress You toward a Super Profitable Sales Team Business.
What do you do?
– We increase real estate professionals’ incomes by at least 300%, without them giving up their personal lives to do it.
Wow! how do you do that?
– By providing an exclusive marketing and business operations system Real Estate Professionals copy and implement
We believe the game, industry norms and standards, is rigged against agents and consumers. Agents have a high failure rate, buyers are denied hard to find properties, Sellers homes are commoditized resulting in lower sales prices. We aim to turn the tables on all that.
Most real estate professionals get into real estate because they want to want to make more money and be their own boss. But the first thing to go is their time, they discover they have a job not a business AND they never really make any money.
- First-year agents take home less than $9,000 a year on average.
- 80% of all agents do not make it past their 5th year.
- 95% earn under $100K. 99% earn under $250K a year.
- Essentially there’s a 99% failure rate on earning over $250K.
- Many of those who do earn good money $100K to $250K end up giving up their personal lives to do it.
- It is impossible for the agent to be at their kid’s ballgame and showing homes to a buyer at the same time.
Commissions are disappearing: The National U.S. Average Commission in 1992 was 6.04% in 2018 under 5.0%.
– A class action law suit filed by some home owners alleges that NAR, and the Big Box Brands, Realogy, HomeServices of America, RE/MAX, and Keller Williams, violate the Sherman Antitrust Act by requiring ‘buyer broker compensation’ – meaning they are making the seller fund the buyers agent/opposing council.
There’s No Real Difference in Brokerages, just brands and logo’s:
– If any Brokerage is racing around trying to get every agent that has a license and is breathing… that is PROOF positive the company has NO EXCLUSIVE SYSTEM to help agents grow their job into a business. If they did, they would have to LIMIT the number of agents the same way ANY franchise limits the number of franchisees in the marketplace.
- The madness continues: People get into the industry, look around at what everyone else is doing and copy them. Copying a failed formula means failure.
- According to Research and Survey’s 69% of Homeowners DO NOT GO BACK to the same real estate agent to do another transaction citing poor communication as the #1 reason.
- Agents pretty much just send buyers emails of homes that the buyer can find on their own, on the internet thereby limiting the buyer’s selection of homes.
- Buyers agents defer setting and negotiating their fee to the agent representing the seller, so there’s lack of transparency for the customer and uncertainty of what the agent will get paid. This makes it impossible to run and grow a business.
- Agents commoditize a seller’s home when they go to sell it by listing it in the MLS. It shows up like everyone’s home, filling out a template. No story told.
- Agents are forced by law to promote the brokerage over them, all the online templates position the agent as just another agent, with no USP.
- Consumers want to know what causes a business’s supports and why, agents are not taught or guided to that – only to sell the house or help the buyer find one.
- 88% of real estate professionals fail to plan and invest in their retirement
- The coaching and training provided by most companies is to help the agent sell a house vs grow a business.
- The majority of brokerages exist as a place to hang a license vs a mentor to go from job to business.